URGENT AS OF 17/10/2020 ENFIELD HAS MOVED IN TO TIER 2 (HIGH ALERT)
THIS MEANS THE AREA IS UNDER LOCAL RESTRICTIONS AND THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY
Unfortunately, this also means restricting the number of visitors into school. If you need to speak to any member of staff, please contact the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The school office will mainly be accessible via phone and email only.
10 WAYS WE ARE PROTECTING OUR PUPILS AND STAFF
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhance cleaning
5. Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) whee appropriate
6. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
7. Containing outbreaks
8. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
9. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
10. Ensuring contingency planning
For further information and guidance contained on this website please click here
|Class Name||Attendance % WB 16/11/2020||Phase Winners|
|Phase 1||Sweet Peas||97.78%|
Regular school attendance is so important if your child is to get the most from school.
Please ensure your child comes to school whenever they are well enough to do so.
If your child is unable to come to school, please inform us before the start of the school day.
We aim to foster a love of learning that is built on fun, curiosity, challenge and aspirations.
We are committed to all children being the best they can be and to ensuring that all at Suffolks feel successful.
We are amazed by every child's abilities and feel very privileged to join with our parents on each child's learning journey.
Andrea Cassius (Head Teacher)