Please click here for information from Enfield Council on Covid 19
10 WAYS WE ARE PROTECTING OUR PUPILS AND STAFF
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhance cleaning
5. Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) whee appropriate
6. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
7. Containing outbreaks
8. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
9. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
10. Ensuring contingency planning
For further information and guidance contained on this website please click here
|Class Name||Attendance % WB 8/11/2021||Winners|
|Years 1 to 3||Strawberries||92.5%|
|Years 4 to 6||Saffron||94.79%|
Regular school attendance is so important if your child is to get the most from their school experience.
96% is the expected attendance level in all state schools so please work in partnership with us to achieve this.
If your child is unable to come to school, it is your responsibility to inform us before the start of the school day.
This week our average attendance of 91.59% is below the expected percentage of 96%.
We aim to foster a love of learning that is built on fun, curiosity, challenge and aspirations.
We are committed to all children being the best they can be and to ensuring that all at Suffolks feel successful.
We are amazed by every child's abilities and feel very privileged to join with our parents on each child's learning journey.
Andrea Cassius (Head Teacher)